Wednesday, February 27, 2008

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!



Lookie at what I got in the (e-)mail:

"Dear all.

This is to confirm that you have been assigned to the Introduction to Tropical Ecosystems
module offered by David Currie and myself. We will be updating the course website
(http://www.science.uottawa.ca/~gblou656/cours_tropical/index_trop.html) over the next
few months and will inform you once it is done.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

David & Gabriel"


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm going to Costa Rica next reading week to study tropical ecosystems. Look at the course website, its intense beyond believe *SCREAMS* OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED IM GONNADIEEEE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Hi Amanda,
Congratulations! That is incredibly exciting news! And I bet you will have an amazing time, both personally and professionally!

Thank you, too, for your wonderful comment on my blog. I really appreciate the advice and encouragement. I'm going to keep trying. . . .!! :)