Friday, February 1, 2008

Fruit Appreciation Post

Fruit it like this gift from the Earth. It's got wonderful flavors, textures and sweetness. It's loaded with nutrients and its (usually) quite low calorie. (Anyone who thinks the sugars in their fruit is going to add to their hips--honestly put down the mars bar and go ram your head into the wall a few times.) You can grab it and throw it in your pack to eat on the go: it's a no-fuss, no-effort, no-thought kind of treat. (Though I admit some fruits are much much easier to eat if you have at least a knife. Like watermelon. Even then I've manged without. ;))

So yeah, here's to the fruit that we love!






All these images belong to other people and were found via google. If anyone who owns the copyright has issues with me posting the photos in my blog let me know. I uploaded them myself so I'm not even stealing bandwith.

No comments: