Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Summer Summer Summer!.... And exams.

Exams, the sorority, work.. its all been caving down on me so I haven't had a chance to post. I HAVE been taking photos though. I also recently just organized a Vegan snack exchange on "VeggieBoards" so can't wait for my package--I'm excited for my recipient too--its gonna ROCK! ^__^

So to me, this is evidence that summer is really here:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us salad--avacados 2 for 89 cents!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us carrots and fennel

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us the yummiest, tenderest artichikes--9 for a dollar.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us blackberries, 99 cents a pint

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us mmmmm... fresh, fresh fruit. Cantaloupes 88 cents each, pineapple for 1.99, berries... doesn't get better...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us in a glass..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us miso-teryaki eggplant on the grill.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us did some sweet potato too!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us asian coleslaw (recipe coming--I LOVE this..)


Wish me luck on my exams--I'll make a more coherent post this weekend.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Good luck, Manda! Looking forward to your recipe for asain coleslaw, and can't get over the size of those blackberries!!