Friday, June 6, 2008

Photos

Some photos I've found on my dads camera, when I was uploading them. (Thus the delay of June 3rds post..)

Seitan four ways

We sat down at the table for dim-sum at the chinese restaurant and lo and behold, first thing they offer us--seitan four ways! I was so happy yum yum yum. ^__^ We now are back to going to dimsum almost weekly--something I thought would never happen once I went vegan.


All ready for camp...

This didn't even last me the first week

Packing for camp! The "milk" only lasted me just over a week! Luckily we went into town and I bought some more! (I got the president's choice organics brand and its soo good!)


Lunch! Seitan and Salad

My lunch today. Salad with Sundried Tomato-Lemon-Basil Dressing. Seitan came out a bit funny this time, but still good. And of course, some trusty blueberry tea.


This meme I stole from Hannah over at BitterSweet

My creation

The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name

1 comment:

Veggie said...

I love your pic. of the suitcase of soymilk.